Kids Polarized Sunglasses 5+ years - Easton | Faded Rainbow
Limited edition rainbow frames, available in mirrored and grey polarized lenses.
The everyday sun essential. Our brand new range of polarized kids unisex sunglasses constructed from the innovative eco-friendly G850 renew which is made from 45% caster seeds.
Designed to fit kids between the ages of 5 - 12 years, depending on your little one's head size. See size guide for measurements. Models pictured are 5 and 9 years old.
Our lenses are polarized, offering max UV400 protection so that children can enjoy hours of outdoor adventures.
Super lightweight, flexible and comfortable with innovative flex box spring hinges meaning the arms can be bent beyond 90 degrees.
These stylish frames are semi-transparent with a soft touch finish.
Packaged with a soft felt case in a stylish hard recyclable cardboard case. All our packaging is now plastic free.
Leosun polarized sunglasses are in compliance with the followings.
- (EU) 2016/425 Regulation
- European Standard EN ISO 12312-1:2013 / A1:2015
- American Standard ANSI Z80.3:2018
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- Category 3 lenses provide extra protection from both visible and UV light and only allow less than 20% of visible light to penetrate the lenses.
- UV 400 provide nearly 100% protection from harmful ultraviolet light rays.
Blue Ray Glasses
Specification: Anti-blue ray 60%
Lens material: Without power (+0.00): Polycarbonate
Luminous Transmittance: approx. 91% (Requirement: 80~100 = pass)
Filter category: 0
Outstanding feature: oleophobic coating (fingerprint-resistant and smudge-proof)
Wave Length with percentage of blocking blue light:
- At wave length 420mm: 65%.
- At wave length 450mm: 45%.
- 380-450mm: 60% (the average).
- Not suitable for driving at night or in dull light.
- Not suitable for protection against artificial light sources, e.g. in a solarium
- Do not use to look directly at the sun.
- Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards which could break the sunglasses and cause injury to the face and eyes.
- Clean with microfiber cloth.
- Discontinue use at first sign of weakness
- Baby and child sunglasses to be used under the supervision of an adult
If your order is placed before 2pm, it will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day.
For UK orders we ship using Yodel and Royal Mail. Standard deliveries take 2 - 4 days to arrive. Express orders take 1 - 2 days to arrive. You will receive a 2 hour delivery window with the Express service.
Please select your preferred option at checkout. You will receive a shipping notification and tracking number once your order has shipped.
- Standard Delivery: £3.95.
- Express Delivery: Yodel Xpect Next Day Service with 2 hour delivery window: £8.95
- Free standard shipping over £60
- Standard Delivery: £6.95
- Express Delivery: £15
- Free standard shipping over £100
- Standard International Tracked Shipping: £12.95
- Express International Shipping (DHL): £25
- Free Shipping Over £100
IMPORT LIABILITIES AND TAXES
Leosun LTD (Leosun) does not cover import liabilities that may be applied by the government of the destination country. Leosun will not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply in the destination country. Under no circumstance will Leosun accept any orders back due to rejection of customs charges.
Leosun is not responsible if customers are not notified by their country’s postal authority that items are awaiting payment of customs duties and taxes.
Please note our age range is a rough guide as children's heads vary in size. The below measurements are a guide and provide key measurements. All our hinges are flexible meaning that the sunglasses fit a wide range of head sizes.
*All measurements in mmJamie - 0 - 2 Years
Casey 3+ Years
Oli 3+ Years
Easton 5+ years
Bought 2 pairs for my daughters and they absolutely love them. They fit well and have great coverage! Thank you!!!
Absolutely adorable and perfect sunglasses for my nine year old granddaughter . She loves them .Brilliant product and such a pleasure to deal with Leosun . Thank you .
My granddaughter and i met a girl who was wearing a lovely, stylish pair of glasses. We ordered a pair and are really pleased with the quality, very pretty, they appear to be comfy to wear and dont easily fall off. Very impressed.
Sunglasses are great our son loves them!
Great company will highly recommend them not only for the quality of the product but their costumer service that was brilliant, Kirsten was an absolute star!
Kids love them, we’ve only had them for a week but I can tell these will last.
Fantastic glasses, they look so cute on.
These sunglasses are flexible, comfy and kids love them, would definitely buy again
Do exactly what they say on the tin, flexible, soft and protective for little ones. My 7 year old loves the tie dye pink colour.
My daughter loves her sunglasses. They stay on her face even when she’s jumping around and I love the fact that they are polarised and offer complete protection. They are well priced too! She had an atypical mole removed from her eye and so I feel these sunglasses will offer her the best protection for the near future. Thank you!
Love that the sunglasses are polarised and they come in such sweet colours, the kids love wearing them. Hardy too!