Leosun polarized sunglasses are in compliance with the followings.
- (EU) 2016/425 Regulation
- European Standard EN ISO 12312-1:2013 / A1:2015
- American Standard ANSI Z80.3:2018
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- Category 3 lenses provide extra protection from both visible and UV light and only allow less than 20% of visible light to penetrate the lenses.
- UV 400 provide nearly 100% protection from harmful ultraviolet light rays.
Blue Ray Glasses
Specification: Anti-blue ray 60%
Lens material: Without power (+0.00): Polycarbonate
Luminous Transmittance: approx. 91% (Requirement: 80~100 = pass)
Filter category: 0
Outstanding feature: oleophobic coating (fingerprint-resistant and smudge-proof)
Wave Length with percentage of blocking blue light:
- At wave length 420mm: 65%.
- At wave length 450mm: 45%.
- 380-450mm: 60% (the average).
- Not suitable for driving at night or in dull light.
- Not suitable for protection against artificial light sources, e.g. in a solarium
- Do not use to look directly at the sun.
- Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards which could break the sunglasses and cause injury to the face and eyes.
- Clean with microfiber cloth.
- Discontinue use at first sign of weakness
- Baby and child sunglasses to be used under the supervision of an adult