Kids Sunglasses 3+ years | Dusty Pink
Our Dusty Pink sunglasses, as worn by Princess Charlotte, are back in stock! These stylish frames are the upsized version of our best-selling Jamie style.
Polarized UV400 lenses combined with our large frames, mean kids can enjoy hours outdoors while their little eyes get the maximum protection from the sun.
Our sunglasses are constructed from the innovative eco-friendly G850 renew which is made from 45% caster seeds.
Flexible, super lightweight and comfortable. Innovative flexible spring hinges mean the arms can be bent beyond 90 degrees, making them perfect for little hands.
Semi-transparent with a matte soft touch finish.
Packaged with a soft felt case in a stylish hard cardboard case.
- UV400 Polarized Lenses
- CE certified
- REACH compliant
Leosun polarized sunglasses are in compliance with the followings.
- (EU) 2016/425 Regulation
- European Standard EN ISO 12312-1:2013 / A1:2015
- American Standard ANSI Z80.3:2018
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- Category 3 lenses provide extra protection from both visible and UV light and only allow less than 20% of visible light to penetrate the lenses.
- UV 400 provide nearly 100% protection from harmful ultraviolet light rays.
Blue Ray Glasses
Specification: Anti-blue ray 60%
Lens material: Without power (+0.00): Polycarbonate
Luminous Transmittance: approx. 91% (Requirement: 80~100 = pass)
Filter category: 0
Outstanding feature: oleophobic coating (fingerprint-resistant and smudge-proof)
Wave Length with percentage of blocking blue light:
- At wave length 420mm: 65%.
- At wave length 450mm: 45%.
- 380-450mm: 60% (the average).
- Not suitable for driving at night or in dull light.
- Not suitable for protection against artificial light sources, e.g. in a solarium
- Do not use to look directly at the sun.
- Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards which could break the sunglasses and cause injury to the face and eyes.
- Clean with microfiber cloth.
- Discontinue use at first sign of weakness
- Baby and child sunglasses to be used under the supervision of an adult
If your order is placed before 2pm, it will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day.
For UK orders we ship using Yodel and Royal Mail. Standard deliveries take 2 - 4 days to arrive. Express orders take 1 - 2 days to arrive. You will receive a 2 hour delivery window with the Express service.
Please select your preferred option at checkout. You will receive a shipping notification and tracking number once your order has shipped.
- Standard Delivery: £3.95.
- Express Delivery: Yodel Xpect Next Day Service with 2 hour delivery window: £8.95
- Free standard shipping over £60
- Standard Delivery: £6.95
- Express Delivery: £15
- Free standard shipping over £100
- Standard International Tracked Shipping: £12.95
- Express International Shipping (DHL): £25
- Free Shipping Over £100
IMPORT LIABILITIES AND TAXES
Leosun LTD (Leosun) does not cover import liabilities that may be applied by the government of the destination country. Leosun will not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply in the destination country. Under no circumstance will Leosun accept any orders back due to rejection of customs charges.
Leosun is not responsible if customers are not notified by their country’s postal authority that items are awaiting payment of customs duties and taxes.
Please note our age range is a rough guide as children's heads vary in size. The below measurements are a guide and provide key measurements. All our hinges are flexible meaning that the sunglasses fit a wide range of head sizes.
*All measurements in mmJamie - 0 - 2 Years
Casey 3+ Years
Oli 3+ Years
Easton 5+ years
Bought my 3 year old Grand Daughter these lovely sun shades for her Holidays
This was a gift. They were very happy with them ❤️