Baby & Toddler Sunglasses 0 - 2 years | Toast
The everyday sun essential. Our best-selling Jamie sunglasses are designed for babies and toddlers up to the age of 2. Model pictured is 18 months old.
Our sunglasses are constructed from the innovative eco-friendly G850 renew which is made from 45% caster seeds. Polarized UV400 lenses mean kids can enjoy hours outdoors while their little eyes get the maximum protection from the sun.
Flexible, super lightweight and comfortable. Innovative flexible spring hinges mean the arms can be bent beyond 90 degrees, making them perfect for little hands.
Semi-transparent with a soft touch finish.
Packaged with a soft felt case in a stylish hard cardboard case.
- UV400 Polarized Lenses
- CE certified
- REACH compliant
Leosun polarized sunglasses are in compliance with the followings.
- (EU) 2016/425 Regulation
- European Standard EN ISO 12312-1:2013 / A1:2015
- American Standard ANSI Z80.3:2018
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- Category 3 lenses provide extra protection from both visible and UV light and only allow less than 20% of visible light to penetrate the lenses.
- UV 400 provide nearly 100% protection from harmful ultraviolet light rays.
Blue Ray Glasses
Specification: Anti-blue ray 60%
Lens material: Without power (+0.00): Polycarbonate
Luminous Transmittance: approx. 91% (Requirement: 80~100 = pass)
Filter category: 0
Outstanding feature: oleophobic coating (fingerprint-resistant and smudge-proof)
Wave Length with percentage of blocking blue light:
- At wave length 420mm: 65%.
- At wave length 450mm: 45%.
- 380-450mm: 60% (the average).
- Not suitable for driving at night or in dull light.
- Not suitable for protection against artificial light sources, e.g. in a solarium
- Do not use to look directly at the sun.
- Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards which could break the sunglasses and cause injury to the face and eyes.
- Clean with microfiber cloth.
- Discontinue use at first sign of weakness
- Baby and child sunglasses to be used under the supervision of an adult
If your order is placed before 2pm, it will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day.
For UK orders we ship using Yodel and Royal Mail. Standard deliveries take 2 - 4 days to arrive. Express orders take 1 - 2 days to arrive. You will receive a 2 hour delivery window with the Express service.
Please select your preferred option at checkout. You will receive a shipping notification and tracking number once your order has shipped.
- Standard Delivery: £3.95.
- Express Delivery: Yodel Xpect Next Day Service with 2 hour delivery window: £8.95
- Free standard shipping over £60
- Standard Delivery: £6.95
- Express Delivery: £15
- Free standard shipping over £100
- Standard International Tracked Shipping: £12.95
- Express International Shipping (DHL): £25
- Free Shipping Over £100
IMPORT LIABILITIES AND TAXES
Leosun LTD (Leosun) does not cover import liabilities that may be applied by the government of the destination country. Leosun will not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply in the destination country. Under no circumstance will Leosun accept any orders back due to rejection of customs charges.
Leosun is not responsible if customers are not notified by their country’s postal authority that items are awaiting payment of customs duties and taxes.
Please note our age range is a rough guide as children's heads vary in size. The below measurements are a guide and provide key measurements. All our hinges are flexible meaning that the sunglasses fit a wide range of head sizes.
*All measurements in mmJamie - 0 - 2 Years
Casey 3+ Years
Oli 3+ Years
Easton 5+ years
Gorgeous glasses and very lovely
I bought my grandson a pair of Leosun sunglasses when he was two and they are still going strong - he’s six now! I have bought a rose fade pair for my grand daughter who is just 18 months. They fit so well and look so cute and I know they will stand up to toddler shenanigans ; )
Thanks for a truly great product Leosun!
I bought my little one over a year ago these sunglasses. She absolutely loves to wear them everywhere. People always comment on how cool she looks. Based on that she calls them Cools 😎. When one of the screws became loose, I instantly contacted the customer service and within 3 days the new sunglasses arrived. I couldn’t ever asked for better service. These days it’s a very rare find. I will be definitely buying the next stage of sunglasses from here. Thanks leaosun !
I love sunglasses they’re beautifully made
These are the 2nd pair of sunglasses I have bought for 2 of my grandsons’s - love them.
Have bought a couple of pairs of these as great practically but also fascinating for little ones. Look amazing too.
I love my adult pair too although they are just slightly too wide so can slip off.
I love their products. Bought before for my nephew and now buying for our daughter to come ☺️. Such a cool products even that somehow my strong nephew managed to break a pair I still love their products and think are quite strong, but eh :)
They are great sunglasses! I was desperately looking for an 'adult' shape, and I couldn't find it anywhere until I discovered Leosun!
My son and all my friends love it! Most of them who have friends with children, nephews, and nieces... will purchase one pair!
...also they have flexible spring hinges, which is perfect for a nine months baby!
Absolutely amazing quality, fast delivery and service. My little Man is looking smart. Highly recommend!