Kids Polarized Sunglasses 3+ years - Oli | Lilac
Our brand new range of polarized kids sunglasses constructed from the innovative eco-friendly G850 renew which is made from caster seeds. A classic and timeless unisex shape. A smaller fit than Easton and bigger than Jamie. Designed to fit kids between the ages of 3 - 10 years, depending on your little one's head size.
Flexible, lightweight, comfortable with flex spring hinges meaning the arms can be bent beyond 90 degrees.
Semi-transparent with a soft touch finish.
Packaged with a soft felt case in a stylish hard cardboard case.
- Free standard shipping over £50
- Standard Royal Mail 48 (2-5 working days): £3.50
- Express Royal Mail 24 (1-3 working days): £8.95
- Free shipping over £80
- Royal Mail International Standard Postage 4 - 8 (not tracked): £8
- Royal Mail International Tracked Postage 3 - 8 working days: £15
USA & CANADA
- Free shipping over £80
- Royal Mail International Standard Postage working days (not tracked): £10
- Royal Mail International Tracked Postage: £18
REST OF WORLD
- FREE International Standard Postage over £80
- Royal Mail International Standard Postage £11
- Royal Mail International Tracked Postage £15
- DHL Express £25
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
If you would like your order delivered to Australia or New Zealand, please visit our AU store www.leosun.com.au
IMPORT LIABILITIES AND TAXES
Leosun LTD (Leosun) does not cover import liabilities that may be applied by the government of the destination country. Leosun will not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply in the destination country. Under no circumstance will Leosun accept any orders back due to rejection of customs charges.
Leosun is not responsible if customers are not notified by their country’s postal authority that items are awaiting payment of customs duties and taxes.
Please note our age range is a rough guide as children's heads vary in size. The below measurements are a guide and provide key measurements. All our hinges are flexible meaning that the sunglasses fit a wide range of head sizes.
*All measurements in mmJamie - 0 - 2 Years
Oli 3+ Years
Product Info & Safety
Leosun polarized sunglasses are in compliance with the followings.
- (EU) 2016/425 Regulation
- European Standard EN ISO 12312-1:2013 / A1:2015
- American Standard ANSI Z80.3:2018
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- Category 3 lenses provide extra protection from both visible and UV light and only allow less than 20% of visible light to penetrate the lenses.
- UV 400 provide nearly 100% protection from harmful ultraviolet light rays.
Blue Ray Glasses
Specification: Anti-blue ray 60%
Lens material: Without power (+0.00): Polycarbonate
Luminous Transmittance: approx. 91% (Requirement: 80~100 = pass)
Filter category: 0
Outstanding feature: oleophobic coating (fingerprint-resistant and smudge-proof)
Wave Length with percentage of blocking blue light:
- At wave length 420mm: 65%.
- At wave length 450mm: 45%.
- 380-450mm: 60% (the average).
- Not suitable for driving at night or in dull light.
- Not suitable for protection against artificial light sources, e.g. in a solarium
- Do not use to look directly at the sun.
- Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards which could break the sunglasses and cause injury to the face and eyes.
- Clean with microfiber cloth.
- Discontinue use at first sign of weakness
- Baby and child sunglasses to be used under the supervision of an adult